What we do in the area of mobile development?
We create state of the art, high-quality mobile apps, for large companies and for a huge number of users, using the latest technology trends. What we deliver is meaningful and useful, our applications help our clients in many everyday situations. We operate in many industries and have many successful deliveries - please check out some of our Success Stories.
Skills that you need to apply
We are looking for smart persons who already have experience in mobile apps and are keen on continuous learning and improving skills. React Native is a fresh technology, so if you don’t have experience but you are highly motivated to learn it – we will give you the chance. If you show a proactive attitude, if curiosity drives you and IT is your passion, we are the place you are looking for! Basic skills you need to apply:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in front-end or mobile apps software development
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Good English skills
For a senior position, you should already have experience in React Native and at least one topic mentioned below:
- UI development and native animations
- Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of iOS or Android UI Guidelines
- Experience with native libraries
- Eagerness to find opportunities from new mobile technologies
What we can offer to you
Are you eager to work for a top Nordic IT company in a friendly, informal atmosphere using best development tools? With us, you will have an opportunity to deliver meaningful solutions that bring real value to our customers. Besides that, we offer:
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience
- HiQ is a flexible employer who is willing to adjust the best working methods to your lifestyle
- Flexible working hours, part-time employment possible, remote work (up to 25% of the time)
- Flat organisation structure – you are empowered to do what is needed
- Lots of possibilities to develop your skills
- Working in an international environment (some travelling to Nordics may be required)
- Nice atmosphere and fun at work
- Gdynia centre close to the sea shore
- Free car parking 100m from the office
- Bike parking, shower in the office
- Fully stocked kitchen, fruits days
- Cool relax zone with some fitness equipment in the office
- Subsidy to private medical health care (Enelmed) and sport card (Multisport)
If you show a proactive attitude, if curiosity drives you and IT is your passion, we are the place you are looking for! Don't hesitate and post your CV to email@example.com. Please include data processing statement at the bottom of your CV or in your email - we have prepared a good template, so you can copy&paste it. Plain text under this link.
What are you waiting for?
Mail us now!