What will you do?
Tasks are varied and depend on the line of business solutions – we analyse customer needs and build on top of that. Some projects are small and take just a few days to complete, mid-sized stretch to weeks of work and the biggest projects may take many months to fulfil all customer needs. Your primary task will be coding specific features or solutions for our customers, big and medium-size Nordic companies. This will include:
- Developing business solutions based on Office 365 and Azure
- Communicating with the team in Finland and sometimes with customers about task details
- Strive to understand and reveal real customer needs to deliver tailored solutions
- Actively sharing knowledge with teammates to optimise work and re-use existing solutions
- From time to time you may need to travel to Finland (approx. 1 week per quarter)
Skills that you need to apply
We work hand in hand as a cross-border team with our colleagues in Finland, therefore we are looking for real team-players with a passion to ‘get things done’, who are able to discuss solutions with customers, extract their real needs and then to deliver excellent, tailor-made solutions. Basic skills you need to apply:
- Strong C#
- Very good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
Perfect candidate already has professional experience in Azure and Office365 development. However, if you don’t have much experience and you are eager to gain new skills, on this position you will have the possibility to work with tools like MS Graph, Azure Functions, Azure App Service, Azure API Management, Azure SQL DB, Office Add-Ins platform, SharePoint Online APIs, etc.
What we can offer to you
Are you eager to work for a top Nordic IT company in a friendly, informal atmosphere using best development tools? With us, you will have an opportunity to deliver meaningful solutions that bring real value to our customers. Besides that, we offer:
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience
- HiQ is a flexible employer who is willing to adjust the best working methods to your lifestyle
- Flexible working hours, part-time employment possible, remote work (up to 25% of the time)
- Flat organisation structure – you are empowered to do what is needed
- Lots of possibilities to develop your skills
- Working in an international environment (some travelling to Nordics may be required)
- Nice atmosphere and fun at work
- Gdynia centre close to the sea shore
- Free car parking 100m from the office
- Bike parking, shower in the office
- Fully stocked kitchen, fruits days
- Cool relax zone with some fitness equipment in the office
- Subsidy to private medical health care (Enelmed) and sport card (Multisport)
If you show a proactive attitude, if curiosity drives you and IT is your passion, we are the place you are looking for! Don't hesitate and post your CV to email@example.com. Please include data processing statement at the bottom of your CV or in your email - we have prepared a good template, so you can copy&paste it. Plain text under this link.
What are you waiting for?
Mail us now!