What we do in the area of integration?
We work with large and medium-sized customers helping them to create modern digital solutions. To our customers, we offer integration architecture services and solutions to process automation and API management. To support our customers with the best solutions, we use many modern technologies.
Our Engineers participate in big projects e.g. automating business processes between core systems, replacing key systems such as ERPs or building interfaces and APIs – but we also have smaller tasks related with continuous improvements of existing features. Our integration services are based on Microsoft BizTalk Server and our own great iPaaS solution, FRENDS integration platform.
We optimise business processes by data mappings, transformations and message routings, we create and modify scalable and efficient orchestrations - all that in Service Oriented Architecture model. Your daily job will include (but will not be limited to) developing, customising, testing, as well as business process modelling. Depending on your skills and experience, you may have the possibility to participate in high-level design, architectural principles or be part of the customer needs analysis.
Skills that you need to apply
Our integration team is constantly growing and therefore we are looking for self-driven individuals with a passion to ‘get things done’, who have experience (or at least curiosity) in large IT systems integration and can demonstrate:
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience
- Some coding experience, preferably in C# / .NET
- Good understanding at least a few of: XSLT, XML, XSD, JSON, WSDL, WCF, HTTP, Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Basic SQL skills
- Process thinking (you will use BPMN-based integration flows)
- Good English skills
If you don’t meet all of the check-points or just starting your career, don’t worry. If you believe that you’re the right person for us we might just believe that as well. Get in touch, show us why you’re awesome! For a senior position, you should have experience in at least one topic mentioned below
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk or similar integration platforms
- System integration/interfaces
- .NET framework
- SQL Server Azure VMs
- SOA development pattern
What we can offer to you
- Competitive salary adequate to your experience
- HiQ is a flexible employer who is willing to adjust the best working methods to your lifestyle
- Flexible working hours, part-time employment possible, remote work (up to 25% of the time)
- Flat organisation structure – you are empowered to do what is needed
- Lots of possibilities to develop your skills
- Working in an international environment (some travelling to Nordics may be required)
- Nice atmosphere and fun at work
- Gdynia centre close to the sea shore
- Free car parking 100m from the office
- Bike parking, shower in the office
- Fully stocked kitchen, fruits days
- Cool relax zone with some fitness equipment in the office
- Subsidy to private medical health care (Enelmed) and sport card (Multisport)
If you show a proactive attitude, if curiosity drives you and IT is your passion, we are the place you are looking for! Don't hesitate and post your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include data processing statement at the bottom of your CV or in your email - we have prepared a good template, so you can copy&paste it. Plain text under this link.
What are you waiting for?
Mail us now!